Aastha allows you to deposit or withdraw money from your account at any time. In return for keeping your money at Aastha Credit, it pays
you money, also known as interest.
Who can become a member?
An individual residing in India, above 18 years of age is eligible become a member with Aastha Credit
- • Two copies of latest photographs
- • Proof of residence to the satisfaction of the Bank (Passport, Driving License, Ration Card, Voters Card, Electricity Bill,
Aadhar Card etc.)
- • Photo Identity Proof
- • Initial deposit of Rs 100 in cash
Terms and conditions
- • An individual has to be a member of Aastha Credit to have a Saving Account.
- • All transactions related to deposit and withdrawal will be routed through Saving Account.
- • Interest will be credited in account annually.
- • Nomination facility is available.